Sunday, May 19, 2024

I have no clue what this is....

I have no clue what this is, or what it is going to be. 

Not anything in particular, just this blog. if it even qualifies as a blog.

All of the blogs I have seen all have a common theme. A chef that posts different tools, recipes and ingredients. A crafter that shows a new technique, new yarn, or a new pattern. This isn't going to be that.

Ok, I can't say that, for sure. I do know that this is going to be about my life, past and present, in my words without worry. I am going to let it take me where it will. Let it become what it will become. All I do know is I want to be as transparent as I possibly can. These are my feelings; this is my truth as I see it and mostly feel it. I am hiding nothing, putting it out there. Even if I don't know how to, even if it's not detailed, or in chronological order. I just know I need to. 

I have to. 

I need to heal from what the world has thrown at me. from things I didn't ask for happening to things done to me that I did not deserve. I am just now learning this, I think. I did not deserve what the world has thrown at me. Being able to type that statement alone is hard. It's tough, it's so hard. it's a step, its power. its releasing. its healing.

 I'll type it again.

 The world has thrown things at me that I didn't as for, nor did I deserve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment